Intigua is an out-of-the-box software solution to simplify, accelerate and modernize the management of your enterprise IT tools and services.
Orchestrate the Lifecycle of all IT Management Tools and Services
Quickly and easily automate the management of all IT tools throughout their entire lifecycle. Configure, register, deploy, manage, monitor, migrate and upgrade/downgrade all tools, whether internally developed, custom or from any vendor or open-source project.
- Centralize management of all IT tools
- Scale productivity to deploy, register and maintain thousands of servers
- Drive consistent and predictable operations
- Ensure dependable infrastructure
- Eliminate error-prone manual processes and custom scripts
“Highly impressed … real innovation in the cloud management market.”
Chris Wolf, Research VP, Gartner (via Twitter)
“Intigua’s product is simple, laser-focused, easy to understand … and designed to make real-world, everyday management of virtual environments simpler, faster, and less of a mess. Period.”
Dave Bartoletti, Senior Analyst, Forrester
“I’ve never seen anything like this,” said one of the judges, after selecting Intigua based on its “innovation and ability to fill a key market gap.”
Centralize Visibility & Diagnostic Access
Aggregate real-time information into role-based views for individual stakeholders, including tools SMEs, application owners, security, compliance, infrastructure and IT Operations teams.
- Monitor and manage the health and status of all tools
- Enable real-time troubleshooting and remote diagnostic access
- Centrally view agent logs
Monitor and govern agent resource consumption to maximize server uptime and minimize impact on business service delivery.
- Establish agent resource utilization thresholds
- Automatically restart hung agents
- Prevent agents from negatively affecting server performance
Centrally deploy and automatically enforce granular operating rules. Maintain control and consistency of backend tools and agents by configuring policies based on application, geography, and server roles (and more) across heterogeneous and distributed infrastructure.
- Eliminate configuration drift
- Ensure stability of SLAs
- Enhance security of enterprise servers on premises and in the cloud
- Reduce reliance on “tribal knowledge”
Separate IT Tools Administration from Operations
Allow IT tool SMEs to centrally configure and administrate policies and then delegate day-to-day operational responsibility for the tool to others in the organization thereby delivering scale and speed.
- Assign different IT personnel role-based tasks
- Automate the registration of agents to respective backend consoles
- Centrally roll out configuration changes and enforce agent versioning
Streamline Operational Processes
Consolidate and automate tool deployment and post-deployment “Day 2” operations. Simplify and enable repeatable fast server management and eliminate manual error.
- Automatically monitor and remediate agent issues in real-time
- Provide access to diagnostic details without requiring privileged user logins
- Unify and simplify agent management processes
- Integrate with provisioning and cloud management systems
- No scripts or systems integration to engineer or maintain
Self-Service for all IT Stakeholders
Provide a centralized console that aggregates IT tool management data and enables self-service reporting and action.
- Eliminate ad-hoc requests, reports and tickets
- Give stakeholders role-based executional control of predefined tasks, for example trigger a backup
- Provide real-time transparency and visibility to operational metrics