Whether you’re tasked with optimizing IT operations, reducing tool-related downtime, or an exciting new cloud project, Intigua helps you get there, fast.
Achieve a Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC)
Achieving a Software-Defined Data Center, where data center infrastructure is delivered as a service, is a key initiative for many IT organizations. The IT Industry is moving forward quickly to virtualize the network, storage and compute layers. However, delivery of operational management services and tools, such as back-up, monitoring, antivirus, etc., is often implemented using manual processes and fragmented automation.
Intigua replaces these outdated and non-scalable processes by virtualizing the management layer that oversees and controls all the agent-based and agentless server management tools.
- Provide IT organizations a central control plane for all server management tools across physical, virtual and converged cloud environments
- Apply software-defined lifecycle automation for server management tools and services
- Automatically provision server management tools based in minutes, not days
- Enforce policy-based tool configurations based on server role
- Automatically apply server management updates without requiring a reboot and without impacting applications
- Orchestrate tool console tasks such as registration, without custom code
- Pro-active, real-time diagnostics of tool and agent health