1. Acceptance of Terms and User Restrictions. This website is provided by Intigua, Inc. (“Intigua”) and may be used for informational purposes only. Your use of this site and/or downloading of any materials from this site represents your agreement to comply with all terms, including notices, of contained herein or as may be otherwise provided by Intigua. Intigua reserves the right to modify these terms at any time and your use is subject to any such changes. Use or reproduction of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted is prohibited. Intigua may at any time terminate your access to all or part of this site.
3. Use of Materials. You acknowledge that, unless otherwise specifically designated, Intigua is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights to this site and its contents (the “Materials”), including but not limited to, copyright protection for all design, graphics, photos, or other applicable software that may be available for download. Intigua grants you a non exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the Materials thereon. All downloadable files on Intigua’s site are protected by United
States copyright laws and all other copyright protections, as applicable. Intigua authorizes you to view and download the Materials at this site only for your informational, personal and/ or non-commercial purposes so long as the Materials are not modified or published in any form, by you or any third-party, and you attach Intigua’s copyright symbol and notice to serve as the source for every permissible use. You may not in any event attempt to represent Intigua’s Materials as your own. You are not granted any license to use the Materials unless you have such permission in writing from Intigua. Any use other than as set forth above, without Intigua’s written permission, is prohibited and will be enforced to the full extent of the law.
4. Links to Third-Party Sites. Intigua’s site may contain links to third-party sites, however, Intigua makes no representations whatsoever about such sites and is neither responsible for nor able to control these sites. Such third-party sites accessed through Intigua’s website are independent of Intigua and are done at your own risk. A link to a non-Intigua web site does not signal Intigua’s endorsement or acceptance of responsibility for the content, or use, of such websites.
6. Disclaimer. While Intigua has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this web site, it gives no warranty nor makes any representations regarding the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the content on this site, including license counts or types. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information as found on this site, shall be at your sole risk. Intigua reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. Intigua may make any other changes to the site, the materials, products, programs or services described in the site at any time without notice. All materials, information and services included in or available through this site are provided by Intigua on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis only. Intigua disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and noninfringement.
7. Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States, excluding choice of laws rules. Any action or proceeding arising from or relating to this Agreement, must be brought in the court of appropriate jurisdiction located in Suffolk County, Massachusetts, and each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such action or proceeding.
8. Severability. If any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
9. Intigua Contact. This is the website for Intigua. We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at (617)467-5279.
Intigua’s postal address is:
199 Wells Ave., Ste. 302
Newton, MA 02459