CAN YOU DELIVER IT-AS-A-SERVICE – WITHOUT SACRIFICING SLAs, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE?
If you're like most enterprise IT organizations, you’re being asked to rapidly deliver VMs for the business – without sacrificing uptime, performance, security or adherence to corporate policies and operational best practices.
So how do you deliver a production-ready VM in 5 minutes or less – configured with its entire critical management stack including server monitoring, configuration & compliance management, security logging, data backup, etc.?
Intigua is the only automation platform that provides centralized, policy-based provisioning, configuration and ongoing management of your entire management stack.
"Highly impressed ... real innovation in the cloud management market."
Chris Wolf, Research VP, Gartner (via Twitter)
It also provides an API-driven abstraction layer that enables your management stack to be easily provisioned and orchestrated via standard cloud management platforms – just like servers, storage and networks -- for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC).
According to Forrester, “Intigua’s product is simple, laser-focused, easy to understand … and designed to make real-world, everyday management of virtual environments simpler, faster, and less of a mess. Period.”
You’ve got your roadmap to the cloud. Now, you can take your management stack along for the ride.
Deliver on the promise of the “5-Minute VM”
- Replace manual change processes (and human error) with policy-driven automation.
- Enable agile, risk-free deployments & upgrades of the entire management stack.
- Provide continuous real-time visibility & control for multiple teams.
- Work with all your existing management technologies (Splunk, Hyperic, Puppet, IBM, HP, BMC, Microsoft, Symantec, EMC, etc.)
- Simplify change management.
- Reduce operational overhead.
- Manage fewer templates.
- Orchestrate via console or REST API.