CAN YOU DELIVER IT-AS-A-SERVICE – WITHOUT SACRIFICING SLAs, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE?
If you’re like most enterprise IT organizations, you’re being asked to rapidly deliver VMs for the business – without sacrificing uptime, performance, security or adherence to corporate policies and operational best practices.
So how do you deliver a production-ready VM in 5 minutes or less – configured with its entire critical management stack including server monitoring, configuration & compliance management, security logging, data backup, etc.?
Intigua is the only automation platform that provides centralized, policy-based provisioning, configuration and ongoing management of your entire management stack.
“Highly impressed … real innovation in the cloud management market.”
Chris Wolf, Research VP, Gartner (via Twitter)
It also provides an API-driven abstraction layer that enables your management stack to be easily provisioned and orchestrated via standard cloud management platforms – just like servers, storage and networks — for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC).
According to Forrester, “Intigua’s product is simple, laser-focused, easy to understand … and designed to make real-world, everyday management of virtual environments simpler, faster, and less of a mess. Period.”
You’ve got your roadmap to the cloud. Now, you can take your management stack along for the ride.
Deliver on the promise of the “5-Minute VM”
- Replace manual change processes (and human error) with policy-driven automation.
- Enable agile, risk-free deployments & upgrades of the entire management stack.
- Provide continuous real-time visibility & control for multiple teams.
- Work with all your existing management technologies (Splunk, Hyperic, Puppet, IBM, HP, BMC, Microsoft, Symantec, EMC, etc.)
- Simplify change management.
- Reduce operational overhead.
- Manage fewer templates.
- Orchestrate via console or REST API.