Intigua Agent Manager saves IT and DevOps professionals countless hours of tedious tasks by automatically deploying, throttling, troubleshooting and restarting System Center agents across clouds and on-premise and across System Center nodes.
By integrating with Microsoft System Center, Intigua extends its value, automating the management and optimizing the behavior of Microsoft and non-Microsoft IT tools across data centers and clouds—and enabling them all to be centrally controlled via Microsoft’s single pane of glass.
Turbo-Charging Microsoft System Center
- Facilitates management in heterogeneous environments
- Catches and fixes errors before Operations Manager is notified
- Simplifies and automates tasks, such as policy-based re-deployment and upgrades to thousands of machines, minimizing manual intervention
- Changes tool agent configuration on multiple servers in parallel, without requiring RDP or access to endpoint
- Optimizes agent memory, CPU utilization and resource consumption to prevent crashes and conflicts with other applications and tools
- Remotely diagnoses agents’ health and reports in a unified dashboard
- Automates cleanup and fixes to common problems like WMI, Windows Registry and binary corruptions
- Extends and simplifies Orchestrator automation with additional and simple policy scripts and enforcement
Data Protection Manager
- Improves DPM execution with continuous monitoring and automated exceptions reporting
- Provides status of connected clients
Virtual Machine Manager
- Enhances operations by providing additional VM health information, such as VMware tools, and status of all agents deployed and managed by Intigua