1. Launch an Intigua server on the AWS Marketplace
2. Go to the Intigua Console via a browser at https://<hostname or IP>/
3. Discover your AWS servers by setting up AWS integration
4. Configure Intigua access to instances -> in the Settings tab, under Server Accounts. Click Edit Credentials to add new accounts.
5. Create a management service
* If the tool you need is not available in the drop-down list, you can add more tools by uploading an agent. In order to upload an agent to Intigua, it has to be in VAI format. VAI files are available from Intigua for various tools, and can also be created independently using Intigua’s self-service agent packaging tool. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
6. In order to manage Intigua on your servers go to the “Servers” Tab
7. To apply/remove management services click “server actions” once again → “apply/remove management services”
» You also can automatically assign accounts to all servers, and configure which agents need to be deployed to which servers, through the Policy tab, following these simple steps.
» Alternatively to providing Intigua with server access accounts for all servers, you can also embed the Intigua connector component into your AWS base images. To do so, follow the instructions in Intigua’s knowledge center.